Monday, August 29, 2011

Why I coupon #2

I love trying new products (until I find one I love) and having coupons to discount the cost of the new product is awesome.  Not too long ago there was a $2 off the Benadryl Itch Relief Stick - which costs $2.29 at my Walmart and Target. My out of pocket was 29 cents. I LOVE THIS STUFF ! I will buy it even without a coupon - I even tested it on myself to see if it actually stopped the itching because the kids are all under age of 4 and sometimes can't vocalize what I want to know. You do have to rub it across your skin to get the roller moist - but once it is moist a couple rolls and voila - the itching subsides. For a couple BIG bites I had to roll it on again after about 10 mins - but that one had raised up big on me before I could get to the roll-on stick.

Just so you know - the mosquitoes in my area are on high alert when my grandchildren are headed for the door. The mosquito lookout texts all his/her friends to let them know a feast is coming out the door, because these sweet kids walk out the door and instantly have at least 2 bites.  We do have spray on stuff for them when they are headed out to play, but when going to the car it seems like they should be able to walk 14 steps to car without having to have on bug spray - since riding in the car with that stuff on them just seems icky.  I have one of these sticks in the diaper bag and one in my purse! 

2 comments: