Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A friend told me about Pinterest

My friend Brittany from Testosterone Tamer told me about a great place to organize my "findings". It is called Pinterest - it works very similar to bookmarking a page, but it is really a virtual bulletin board. The really cool thing is if I'm trying to show my daughter or daughter in law some ideas for recipes or decorating, instead of having to click on each bookmark - now i have a bulletin board that they can look at - then we can click on the link for any that we want instructions for.  I am hooked - I've only been Pinning a few days but I think it is an awesome site.  If you wanna take a look - click on follow me on Pinterest or you can go there directly at www.pinterest.com.  So if you want an invite just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I have not purposefully not looked, because I can't imagine adding anything else, right now. I have heard it's great and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete