Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Power of God and Praying Friends

I accidentally stumbled across something that hurt my heart, not only for me, but my husband.  He often tells me he was an unwanted child and adult, and I have to say the adult part I've seen the unwant, not only for him but for myself and our children. I pray and pray and hope that someday his heart will not hurt.  As for my discovery, I texted a friend and asked her to pray for me - that I would not reach out and open a can of worms.  To just let it go and get on with life.  MINUTES ..........JUST MERE MINUTES AFTER HER PRAYING.............I calmed down and was rational.  and the message to me was what good would come of stirring it up.  You cannot take possessions into Heaven - you love someone and remember them in your heart. <3

1 comment: