Monday, October 10, 2011

Praises and complaints

I want to start off by PRAISING GOD for the little things that mean so much
...............all 3 of my sons working on the broken car - and the promise to work out the transmission
...............the nurse at my mom's doctor's office that always manages to have enough samples to give to mom
...............the wind this weekend that kept the heat away as my sons struggled over the hunk of junk car
...............the window tinting cheap enough that my husband could surprise me with a tinted car
...............the friends that generously helped put in my daughters 4 windows
...............
with that being said - I'm very discouraged - NOTHING is easy for me - and I mean NOTHING - I feel like I am in a constant struggle with something - and I hear ya - turn it over to God - I can assure you, it has taken me a while to admit that there are things I can't handle alone - or at all - But what I don't get is why oh why do I feel the dark cloud all the dang time. And I know there are millions worse off than me - but also I personally know folks that just breeze thru life without a trouble in the world - WHY??

No comments:

Post a Comment