Friday, September 9, 2011

Fundraisers and helping others

I've been trying to share the fundraisers that some of my online friends are having.  I wanted to thank you for taking a look, maybe ordering or just sharing the post about the fundraisers.  I can remember when I worked I would be overwhelmed at all the fundraisers that were happening, and sometimes felt obligated to buy.  Just wanted to let each and every one of you know - I will never know if you bought something or not. -
no obligation, no feeling bad !
A little information about Madison (Amanda Woodard is her mother) She has Spinal Muscle Atrophy - she lost her ability to swallow at age 10 months.  Recently Amanda posted a video of Madison using her 1st switch toy - her mommy holds the device which looks a lot like a snow cone only larger - the snow cone part is a globe that has lights that will spin if Madison squeezes the little switch in her hand.  And she was able to make it spin 4 times on the video - 
And some information about Mandy Rhodes- She and her husband are adopting 2 orphans from overseas that have Down's Syndrome.  Her fundraiser is to raise the 30,000 for the adoptions.  They already have 2 bio children and feel called to adopt these boys.
Most important is please PRAY for these families.

No comments:

Post a Comment