Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Endorse is back!!

I am so excited - I participated in the Endorse Beta testing and LOVED it - they have made big changes since then but still awesome to get money back for buying what I buy anyway!

There is an Endorse free app to download on your iPhone or android - You can only submit receipts dated/time stamped after you have opened and logged into the app
when you open the app - allow logon with Facebook - on the 1st screen will be your offers for the "week" for example mine that end tomorrow are
20% cash back on Diet Mountain Dew, SoBe Lifewater, Quaker Soft Baked Bars, Quaker Whole Hearts, Popchips -
10% offers Any brand: Toilet Paper, Any Brand: Soup, Any Brand: Pet Food, Any Brand: diapers  30% back offer is Nature Valley Protein.
 My daughter in law has toothpaste as one of her offers- I didn't get that one

 I just open the app at the grocery store to remind myself of the offers - any offer you choose can only be used once that week - for example diapers - must be on one receipt - and if you use coupons for the diapers that will be subtracted from your total spent on the item - for example if diapers $20 and you have $2 off coupon - you will be given 10% on $18 - so $1.80 

Be careful with your receipt because you have to take a good picture of it - I don't use my phone on WIFI usually but for submitting the receipt - it works better if you turn WIFI on - the submission goes a lot faster on WIFI- I try to submit the receipt after I put all the groceries away because it has to be submitted within 7 days of date of receipt and the day you purchase counts as 1st day!   So turn on the lights for a better picture - I lay it on the table - open the app, click upload receipt - you need to position the picture so top of receipt is part of the picture - then take the picture - if your receipt is long - there is an add segment choice - click on that - at the top of the picture area is the last line of the previous picture - I position the receipt so that is showing then snap the next pic- if you are not satisfied with the picture there is a retake button- once you are satisfied with the picture - click "looks good to me" button - then the 10 offer items comes up and you click in the box of all the offers that are on that receipt - (for me I chose diapers) then submit (can't remember if it says submit or something else - but you will see - ) I set the receipts aside in a ziplox bag until it processes - a couple have been too blurry and I've had to retake the picture
My receipts have been processed usually within 24 hours - but as they get more users it might take longer. 
They are also giving points for any receipt submitted from almost any retailer- I have submitted restaurant receipts, Walgreen and Dunkin Donuts :) (not airlines or hotels, medical bills or parking violations, event tickets, financial transactions) - even if you didn't purchase any of your weekly offers. You get 5 points per receipt - when your point balance reaches 500 they'll send a voucher for a donation to DonorsChoose in your name - You'll be supporting local public schools and they will soon be adding other charitable organizations.  I don't know how you choose the school but I'm sure when I get to 500 points I'll let you know - at 85 points now.

Helpful hints: try to group the offer items together - so they are rung out together - I bought 3 packs of pull ups ..........cashier rang 2 then bacon then the other pack - I was only credited with 2 - so I challenged the receipt and they took another look at it - so from now on I will group them together :)

If you don't understand something go read the FAQ - when you open the app - upper right corner has "person icon" - click on that you can see Cash Earned, Points Earned, Receipts and Rewards, Settings and Help and FAQ - if the FAQ doesn't answer your question - at the bottom of FAQ is a button to click that will send them an email once you type the question. They have answered me within 24 hours.

Under Settings: click on Reward Payments and type your address that you want your payments to go to - there is no save button (don't know why) = but after you type it in - click the X in upper left hand corner.- it saved my info there

When I participated in the Beta trial - I received 4 different payouts during that time -

I am delighted to get money back for buying stuff I would've bought anyway!!  Happy Endorsing





No comments:

Post a Comment